View Single Post
Old 26th June 2012, 04:39 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
Ooo-er! That sounds a bit rude!!

Anyway, back to the main topic of this thread

Curse you, charity shops in Reading (again). Yesterday, I came home with the following:

'Day of the Dead' - 2008 version - £2.00. [Yes, I know it's awful, but I thought I should replace my downloaded copy!]
'District 13' - £2.00. [I know nothing about this film, but my landlady's son was asking if I had a copy, so I really got it for him]
'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' - 2 disc version - £2.50. [It's supposed to be good, bad and weird!]
'Hatchet' - £2.00. [Thoroughly enjoyed part 2, so I'm hoping this is just as entertaining]
'King of New York' - original "pre-white cover Arrow version" - £1.50. [Only really got it because it's an Arrow release]
'Satan' (aka 'Sheitan') - 2 disc version - £2.00. [I know nothing about this film either, but the synopsis looked entertaining. However, a quick view of the trailer suggests that it might end up back at the charity shops after I have watched it!]
'A Serbian Film' - £2.00. [I just want to know what all the controversy is about]
'Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same' - 2 disc version - £4.99. [I already have the single disc edition, but what kind of rocker would I be if I turned down the chance to get the special edition?]
'WWE Survivor Series 2005' - £2.00. [18 certificate. Ric Flair vs. HHH in a 'last man standing' match. The blood WILL flow!]
I have to say, the charity shops in your area are up with the best. I'd be lucky to pick a decent vhs tape up in my local shops lol.

A Serbian Film in a charity shop, i've heard it all now