View Single Post
Old 14th April 2009, 11:32 AM
Cult Rookie

I ordered my first batch of Shameless last week, and I'm going to start reviewing them on my blogg (yes, just like a few thousand other cineasts) as soon as I get them through the letterbox, off the pile of kids sneakers & jackets and in the old DVD player. (After the Kids get safely sent off to bed that is)

The other site I run/write for, links out to my blogg (mostly because we can never agree on what's good and not for the main site, the artyfarty horror one, always a problem when you work with Conesuires instead of Cineasts. We Cineasts dig it all!) and hopefully I'll do my bit to spread the word. As someone mentioned above, it IS amazing that these titles are being released, especially the ones not allready out there. I can live without yet another Zombie Flesh Eaters or House by the Cemetary release, or DVD-R copies with Japanese/Dutch/Greek subs of RATMAN etc, but I find the Shameless titles to be a decent selection of rarer titles, even if some of them allready are out there on Reg1, and that IS worth supporting.

keep up the great work lads!