View Single Post
Old 9th July 2012, 06:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
The only information I have about you, is from what you post on here.

You may read arrogance, but it is mainly a bewilderment and frustration directed at someone who posts almost exclusively to complain about Arrow releases, whilst compared to other companies, they are trying to go the extra mile to please their fans and involve them in the development stage of their releases. It seems nowadays that sadly, nothing is good enough anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
Sorry but got to agree with Stephen, the only time I see your name pop up is when a product has a problem/fault/change, or when there is an argument
Then your should read more clearly... is good to point the finger at someone based only on the posts you want to take into account...

Let´s say, if a user has a total of 10 posts, and 6 of them are complaints, then he´s marked as someone who complains.

Never I offended anybody, and all my posts that may be considered "complains" are of a constructive nature...

In the end I may "complain" as much as I may "praise"... I don´t want to be known it the Arrow forums as a guy who "complains" about everything, just to be known in other forums as one of the many users who passes the news of Arrow releases...

I never spoke badly of Arrow, nor will I, but as a buying costumer I´m entitled to my constructive opinion based on my person, just like other do, without any criticism to my part.