Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
priceless reviews (CR stuff).
They certainly agree to disagree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
my severed arm dvd turned up today, is there a fault?
No technical fault.
The Severed Arm is missing some dialogue scenes/exposition but all of the gore and violence missing from the tv print is there.
However some people were very vocal about it not being truly uncut so Bill (temporarily?) recalled it.

Meanwhile the disc has become very sought after (and expensive) and lots of people have started to contact Bill asking to still buy it.
I hope it will be made available again for the people who don't really care about the missing scenes or want it for So Sad About Gloria.

Here's the complete statement from Bill.
Btw I don't think anyone asked for a refund yet.

"SEVERED ARM – Money Back Offer

There have many complaints about the print of THE SEVERED ARM not being uncut on our recent DVD release. We acquired a supposedly uncut UK theatrical print, but unfortunately that print apparently was trimmed of some footage that was part of the uncut US theatrical version. Even though all the violence/gore footage was still intact, some other footage had unfortunately been trimmed in this UK print. Code Red apologizes for the error, and has immediately discontinued the DVD and will not be reissuing this film. Not many units had been sold, but if you bought one and are unhappy with the disc and would like to send it back, just contact us via e-mail and we’ll take it back and refund your money. The title has now been permanently removed from our webstore and is no longer available. We do have other cool movies coming soon, though, so hopefully some will be of interest. Thank you for your continued support."