View Single Post
Old 6th August 2012, 02:24 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
RIGHT!!! I've had enough of your crap! Roll them up, where taking this out side!

I joke of cause. I find it a tad nauseating however that you claim that ALL ANIME have terrible art style and un-appealing animation.
Tnjho Tengai, Guyver, Hellsing (The TV series, not the Movies), One Piece and multiple 90's product's are horrendisly animated and with truely abysmal character design.
But what about (And I say some of these again) Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Samurai Champloo (Which doess have lovely animation despite my gripe's), Black Lagoon, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood) are all amazing in term's of both intersting story telling, with a sizeable plathera of characters and great art (Trigun for the time atleast. It hasen't aged well in the art department).

Next you'll be telling me Strontium Dog is a crap comic book.......oh, wait, i'm the only person in the world's who like's Strontium Dog......my bad.

I have repeatedly said "most" and "not all" and the like whilst talking about anime. I wouldn't write off a whole industry! But FOR THE MOST PART, it simply isn't for me. It doesn't work for me, I don't like how it looks (the whole manga style of character representation knocks me sick). Having been repeatedly disappointed by it FOR THE MOST PART, I tend not to watch it and choose not to spend my time searching within the field as I have a lot of other things to watch. I thought Akira and Roujin Z were pretty good, I thought Ghost In The Shell and Blood: The Last Vampire were two of the worst films I've ever seen. I do realise that good and bad exists. I just haven't seen much to win me over.

Also, I really like Strontium Dog, but I am now wondering if I should now I know that you like it...