View Single Post
Old 10th August 2012, 10:55 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
Just another of the many unfortunate facets of Royal Mail

Just pre-ordered ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS limited edition off the Arrow site. Have just got back off holiday and read about the announcement, glad I got one of the 500 in time!! May grab a steelbook copy at a later date. This will be my first blu ray double dip and possibly one of the only films I would douple dip for, especially seeing as Arrow have gone with the 'proper' name ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS rather than the boring BU choice of ZOMBIE

Me too. Only spotted that the first 500 copies will have the slipcase, last week. I don't normally care about slipcases, but all of my Arrow Blus have them and I couldn't possibly have one without.

Can't wait to trawl through the extras. Already have the BU Zombie, so I'm fine for the film in beautiful HD. Unless arrow can pull the rabbit out of the hat and make their print even better, although I think that could only be done if by some miracle they have the missing footage of the fat zombie from the yacht at the beginning, walking out of the Hudson. I've only seen one still from that scene and I doubt very much that it even existed on film.