View Single Post
Old 16th August 2012, 10:16 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
I normally wouldn't bother either but along with my Danny Dyer obsession, I've recently become intrigued by all the horror films I see going cheap in supermarkets. Apart from me, I've never seen anyone buy one and the shelves are full of them, so there must be a market for cheap direct to DVD films. It feels oddly transgressive watching them instead of a steady diet of sleaze and weirdness.
THE DEVIL IN ME

I was looking forward to a possible R rated remake of Colt's "The Devil Inside Her" but instead got a fairly well acted knock off of "The Entity" and the whole recent slew of possession flicks I see advertised on telly.

The reason I purchased it are above, but as to this particular film, I was drawn in by the fact it didn't have Nazi zombies in it as the rest of the cheap films did and the BBFC warning stated "Contains very strong language and strong sex". Strong sex? I've had tougher wanks than the brief flash of boobs and bum in this steaming turd. There is a little bit of demon girl on non demon girl forced cunnilingus in a blink and you miss it moment.

Demon girl also licks up her own piss in one scene and that's about it for entertainment in the whole film.

Oh and the very strong language was two "c*nts", no doubt one for me for buying it and the other for the director.