View Single Post
Old 27th August 2012, 02:17 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Shameless Pop Erotica Fest Box Set - 26 August - FINISHED

Hi everybody,

So, if you haven't picked up the Shameless Pop Erotica Fest Box Set (Shame on you!), here's a chance to get it for free! Here's all the details you'll need...

Pop Erotica Fest Box Set

UNWIND WITH SHAMELESS!

Shameless celebrates the exuberance of the X-rated Sexties in a no-holds-barred riot of seduction, glamour & sex splashed across cinema’s most daring reels. Inspired by eclectic masterpieces from the erotic literary genius of Sacher-Masoch’s VENUS IN FURS, to Guido Crepax’s arousing iconic comic strip BABA YAGA, via the far-out sets of Niki De Saint Phalle in FRIGHTENED WOMAN, this Erotic Pop Fest features some of sinema’s most alluring leading ladies - think Dagmar Lassander, Laura Antonelli ! - each caught up in increasingly bizarre and dangerous sex games… with a twist…

Disc 1 – VENUS IN FURS
Extended English version

This stylish and lusciously filmed adaptation of Leopold Von Sacher-Masoch’s infamous novel of perversion and pain, stars the astonishing Laura Antonelli, naked and fired up for action! A powerful descent into sadomasochistic degradation this beautifully cruel study of sexual submission is an erotic delight to be savoured over and over again…

Disc 2 – BABA YAGA

Extended New Director’s Cut

Crossing the line between perverted dreams and fevered reality this adaptation of the classic Guido Crepax comic-book follows Valentina, a free-spirit beautiful young photographer who falls under the sapphic spell of an enigmatic witch (Carroll Baker, Baby Doll) in a surreal world populated by gorgeous whip-toting lesbians, Nazi fantasies and even sinister dolls!

“Finally, you can see my film as it was before the producers hacked it to pieces" Corrado Farina

Disc 3 – THE FRIGHTENED WOMAN

Extended most complete version ever

Witness the ultimate subjugation of a woman to serve the most twisted desires of a man in the achingly hip ‘n’ horny Femina Ridens, where the kinkiest urges are played to a deadly conclusion.. Revealing the very darker side of passion, this tale boasts Hi-Sixties set design, and the beautifully sensuous leading lady Dagmar Lassander (in an epoch-making strip tease).

“This is the version of my film to watch” Piero Schivazappa

Special Features:

- Corrado Farina Interview and Introduction
- Two documentaries on Guido Crepax by Corrado Farina
- English & Italian Audio for Disc 2

Cat number: SHAM302

Time Approx 254 min + Extras

Barcode: 05060162233024

BBFC: Contains strong sex, nudity, violence and sexual threat

Certificate 18
DVDs: 3
Audio: English audio (Disc 2 English & Italian Audio)
Region: 0

Shameless' Pop Erotica Fest DVD Box Set is due out on the 20th August. Be sure to pre-order yours today!

TO WIN...

Simply join in our Shameless Movie Marathon this coming Saturday (1st September). Starting from 7pm, we'll be kicking off with the Shameless favourite What Have They Done To Your Daughters, followed by The New York Ripper and, finally zombie classic Dellamorte Dellamore. Over the night, I'll be asking a series of fun questions and giving away the Pop Erotica Box Set to several lucky winners, along with some other very cool cult DVDs and Blu-rays!

I'm also hoping, if we can, to give away some VERY VERY exclusive Shameless cards/posters - but I'll have to work that out first.

So, be sure to join in! Visit http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/sham...-marathon.html for more information and how to join.