View Single Post
Old 29th August 2012, 05:30 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

For the non German speakers among us......

After the title has been removed from the index recently announced Ascot Elite for October on a first official DVD release of vigilante Actio former Exterminator 2 in Germany. The movie will be all the unabridged, as rights holders Imperial Pictures has been confirmed.

Because of the omitted indexing is a "Not suitable for young" marking the PM is not a problem, so the logo is also seen to have on the pre-cover, although the FSC audit did not take place.

Exterminator 2 himself was in the VHS edition unaudited and unabridged. Later, an abbreviated 16-Rated version was released (report section). Also in England, the film was cut on VHS only strong (cut report).

Planned release date for the title is the 23.10.2012 on DVD. A Blu-ray is not being considered.

Content: The Exterminator is back! A free man, he walks through the streets of New York and meets an old Army buddy. Together they decide to bring New York's criminal to track. When they killed the brother of a gang boss, Eastlands girlfriend become the target of the transition and dies. Eastland vows revenge and retribution - with a flamethrower! (Ascot Elite)

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.