View Single Post
Old 25th September 2012, 12:02 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
I remember being about six years old and walking in on my mum and dad watching a film called Arachniphobia (by the way, I'm terrified). I remember a jungle and a massive spider jumping in a jar. I've never see the film since.

The one and only other time I remember walking in on my parents watching a film (the were actually very careful we didn't watch unsuitable films and usually locked the door whenever the watched adult films), was when the were watching Cronenberg's The Fly remake.

Both Of these films scared the shit out of me. I have since seen Cronenberg's The Fly and I love it. I don't think I'll ever watch Arachniphobia though.
Mate, I can totally relate. I have a fear of spiders and my fiance made me watch Arachnophobia quite recently and it absolutely terrified me. I can watch any kind of horror without batting an eyelid but this one had me hiding in my fiances chest (not a bad way to take my mind off spiders I must admit )

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html