View Single Post
Old 28th September 2012, 10:32 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyman Joe View Post
It's bad news when you're sofa bound and incapable of working the blu ray player - sudddenly you're at the mercy of TV for a movie. A few weeks ago it was Jaws 4, which I claimed on here was the worst movie of all time - however, maybe not - I've been watching something called The Break-Up starring people called 'Jennifer Aniston' and 'Vincent Vaughan'. Hell's this shit? Every line falls like a turd, the characters are beyond unbelievable -rich, loveable white eccentrics with interesting jobs and endless free time to arse around -, the music is bland focussed grouped 'rock' (just a slight edge please Mr Director we need to appeal to the rebellious demographic). A would-be comedy setpiece involving a brother in law singing at the dinner table was excruciating in its failure. Another scene at a bowling alley moved me to horrible tears. Tell me this wasn't a successful movie. Please.
Quick, switch channels to Film4(providing you're in the UK), Copycat is on, fantastic film, one of my personal favourites!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!