View Single Post
Old 13th October 2012, 03:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Call me out on it all you want, I've posted a link to show blatantly I'm not the only one. The general consensus from the comparisons I've seen and read online all seem to align with that. It's not a science, there's a degree of opinion and perceptiveness.

Considering some of the hyperbole I've already seen you spout about Scream Factory releases which have yet to be fully specified (In reference to their From Beyond release you said: "Or get the new SF one that'll have every feature released before and a ton of new ones...Not a hard choice there SF is the clear winner." when in fact what they actually said was "There will be new extras along with the older ones which were on the prior 2007 DVD release.") I don't doubt for a second you do see things differently.
One forum is not a general consensus and even the link you posted was split on whether the thought which was better.

Every review I have read contradicts what you have said. Not one has proclaimed it a better transfer. In fact the only reason they say to own the universal is because of the documentary. Definitely not from the audio which we both know is weak on the universal and picture is definitely comparable though I will say that it is up for the perception of the viewer.

Don't think you can paint me with the fanboy brush thats insulting and a sad attempt to sway views.

I can have a reasonable debate that sticks with facts and overall thoughts.

This isn't politics, its a forum, and I dont like even subtle character dissing.

Am I fan of the company putting out the movies I have been wanting for ages yes.

But never mistake my enthusiasm for blind love of a company.

I am a big supporter of Arrow but I tell it exactly like it is when they mess up. Proven fact known by anyone who has read my posts.