View Single Post
Old 13th October 2012, 05:07 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowFan View Post
As someone who owns both versions of Halloween 2 on blu ray I have to call you out on that one there is a definitely a difference in quality and in Scream Factory's favour. I'm sure if you check out sites that compare the blu's side by side looking for quality in video and audio you will see that.

And in Halloween 2 audio is something that definitely matters

And yes I checked them out side by side.
Just finished watching the shout factory Halloween 2 and i've got to side with Arrowfan here, I stuck the universal disc in straight afterwards and watched a bit in the hospital (about 20 minutes) and Scream factory's release trumps it.

I will add the caveat here that it does not trump it by any great leaps and bounds, it looks somewhat sharper and sounds better but the Universal release is still bloody good quality, so anyone expecting a dramatic improvement may have been dissapointed.

As for those screencaps, well i've never trusted screencaps and that link didn't really change my mind.

***edit***

and let's play nice chaps, its all opinions at the end of the day no reason for the forums to end up like Amazon!