View Single Post
Old 15th October 2012, 03:56 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Rightio! The rooms have now been set up and can been seen here - The Apartments! - Cult Labs

Below are 10 questions - one for each room. Work out the answers and you'll have the 'key' or, rather, the password for the apartment. Simply head to that apartment, type in the new password (in capitals) and take a look at the image inside. Can you see a ghost? Only 3 of the 10 rooms have a ghost hiding in them and they're very hard to see. So look for a faint human figure.

If you find it, PM me the room number! Get a room correct, you'll be entered into that room's random draw. Easy peasy! Remember, PM me your answers, don't post them on the threads

Here are the questions to get the passwords....

Apartment 1: A controversial BBC TV show that terrified audiences one Halloween featured a ghost nicknamed what?

Apartment 2: A romantic ghost film of the 90s saw a certain song of the film’s soundtrack appear in the Billboard charts. Name the film that the song was originally written for.

Apartment 3: Which ghost film is said to be cursed because of the film’s freaky climax?

Apartment 4: What is the real first name of the person who’s ghostly encounters was turned into several films, in which the character based upon him was named Greg and Billy.

Apartment 5: Name the film this image is from.

Apartment 6: Name the ghost film...

Apartment 7: Doctor Sleep is the title of the upcoming sequel to which classic ghost tale?

Apartment 8: Which film does this terrifying still belong to (it's got to be one of the best jump scares!)?

Apartment 9: Which 1920s ghost film is thought to be an influence on The Shining?

Apartment 10: Who is the friendliest ghost you know? Though grown-ups might look at him with fright, The children all love him so!

Good luck,

Any problems - just let me know

Kyle