View Single Post
Old 15th October 2012, 08:48 PM
Cultist

Pixies cool enough, she's gone now but i have it on authority that she's back before long I'm deep among the aforementioned ballroom dancing, just past the Edna episodes. yes, it is slightly annoying but i can handle it.

don't have a clue who Merle is... do i want to know?

Megs son Marty wasn't too bad while she was being stripped to that so called camisole - when his friend was stalking Meg... what was so goddamned appealing?? i wonder how I'll tolerate the "new and improved" version when i get there... if he's much like mother then I'm sure he'll do my head in! i have Dennis Yorkshire pudding Cruikshank at the moment - who's not bothering me much i have to say... and heather karate queen Rodgers... i cant quite decide if i like it or not...

lol, Chrissie makes a big deal of saying to meg "It was you i wanted to kill" lol, maybe that's why the charge was later named manslaughter so she'd get her release Bill Jackson was annoying in true prisoner fashion even in the half an episode or so her was in... still more bearable that "she who would not die" - and probably better looking than "mulleted mutton dressed as lamb Meg"...

I'm thrilled in not the only one who had an annoyance for Syd... prisoner tried too hard to make certain characters really loveable... and it was blatant and annoying because of that... Edie is also in that list! neither annoyed me tooooo much, but enough to roll my eyes when they were introduced during my re watching.

I'm quite jealous of your talk with our very own Colleen powell, that would have been something i bragged about for years to come

I cant say i ever found Bea... Hot.... especially not after that haircut (in solitary)... but half the class of prisoner was that none of the women were supposed to look like supermodels... they just looked like normal women... Bad Girls in the UK tried to make a show that was too gritty (like most UK offerings) and this new Wentworth drama seems to be too sleek and glossy... i hope it does some justice. Prisoner was JUST right!

I'll let u know when i reach that plot lol, could be a while tho, I'm waiting for the DVD releases, you-tube watching isn't for me... though i could crack with anticipation yet!

JL