View Single Post
Old 16th October 2012, 09:15 PM
Cult Rookie

Yes Audrey, See if Meg say, became a Lesbian tomorrow (As in the next episode we all see) and shacks up with...Ettie Parslow for arguments sake, I really could`nt see the gang killing Ettie. So my theory is the QLD prison she came from must have been full of only Marie Winters, Reb Keans, Lou Kellys and Nola McKenzies..with the odd Lizzie perhaps. I am watching the episode on TV right now (Not on digital format) is the one that starts with David Bridges flashbacking to letting in Goodlove to the boiler room and we pan up to see her body. From what I`ve heard around the net, they never find her body. So it must have caused an awful stink by the time Myra turned up and feral when Rita arrived.

Ah Yemil. Did not like that character either "JOO DEE COME QUICKLY IT`S MISSED ER SEE!" (Mr C) Stereotypical even for the 80`s. Also after Lou Kelly found her way back to Wentworth for the last time and was in solitary about to `hit the bottle` was it me or did she have a different look? Like her hair was less `mulletty` and she looked a lot more attractive, almost like she had already left, started other things and then was brought back for five minutes just to cap off her character...

But being a thread devoted to the Freak I notice there was no positive affirmation that she was a lesbian from her own mouth.

No Merle is FAR from loveable. Annoying is a good term. But luckily not the most, so tolerable (Just barely) is a better description.

Yes, it`s no big secret that Den and the Meg-meister get it on, fortunately it all ends well for Dennis and he lives a full,rich,happy life....snigger snigger

Frank Burke...was`nt he loveable? I always found it mind blowing that a serial rapist was not only sent to a women`s prison but able to mingle unguarded with the chickies on a regular basis!!! Luckily we all love the show because there are so many holes like this that make me shake my head. Another thing I must share is the fact that I am starting to think finger printing was`nt invented, so many crimes and mysteries...And there I am pulling my hair out yelling "Take some prints!!!" The only person who wore gloves was Joan but I dont know why they bothered. Like when Chrissie stabbed Bill, I`m sure she was`nt wearing gloves! I gotta lie down now....