View Single Post
Old 18th October 2012, 03:40 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowFan View Post
Lol..neither of those films are in dire need of a blu ray.

If Arrow wants to give us what we can already get just as good from the actual source than let them publish the Tromas as a distinct label and not part of there big releases.

Aside from Christmas Evil and the ZFE(which isn't for everyone) they have, IMHO, really been dropping the ball. There is so much out there that hasn't been released or has been released barebones that we don't need them wasting time and finances that could go elsewhere.

I love Troma, but I buy my stuff directly from them. I doubt Arrow will ever get a cent from me or anyone I personally know from there Troma releases. I dropped over 400 on the Troma table this year, my money stays going directly in support of the company.

Now go out and get the special edition of Fathers Day along with the Astron-6 2 dvd set. That stuff rocks.

As for Arrow I expect more fun cult films and slasher like stuff out there.

As for the comparision to Scream Factory, I want every Blu that they are putting out right now as do all my friends. We've followed them from Rhino to Shout! Factory to Scream Factory.

I will support Arrow the same way when they start putting out things we dont already have.
But if they release Toxic Avenger on Blu Ray, that hasn't been released on that format, so that'd be a great release.

Really not a fan of all this Arrow/Troma deal bashing.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga