View Single Post
Old 18th October 2012, 04:59 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
I'm not taking it personally at all, just think there are flaws in your stance. I don't really see how Arrows The Funhouse was more hard to come by than any other film to be honest but if you're saying that the commentary justifies the release then fair enough. I know that the exclusive extras on the Arrow releases do likewise for a lot of people on here though.

And, just to reiterate not everyone imports so there are always going to be people out there who will want to purchase these releases.
Personally I am double dipping.(I have Arrows release of Funhouse)

I just think that they could be working on bringing more genre titles out there. I definitely get where you are coming from though.

If I come of as a little thin-skinned right now..and I apologize if I do its because I just give my opinion. I get excited when new genre things come out and i support them all. Without excluding the others.

I hate when people accuse me of not liking the company cause I disagreed with the recent releases. Especially since I am not from over there and I import my dvds in. People don't see Arrow video in stores here. I personally told fans about the company. You have no idea how many collectors went and ordered Arrow dvds after seeing my modest collection of them.lol

I took it to a convention and made Jeffrey Coombs aware of the company. So you can imagine my frustration when people attack me for just being a genre fan and say I don't support Arrow because i don't just financial support r talk on here but I am out trying to expose more to the product. I am a genuine genre dvd enthusiast.

Theres a new company out doing movies that would appeal to the board and i share my excitement of that with them because its like-minded fans sharing what they love.

Arrow releases Silent Night Deadly Night 2 and I am on here praising again and saying what I always say. My opinion because I love the genre and I love collecting genre films.