View Single Post
Old 18th October 2012, 10:40 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Just finished watching The Blair Witch Project UK, er I mean A Night in the Woods Nothing really new, as "found footage" films are all over the place at the minute, but I did enjoy it and certain parts did actually make me jump, a rare occurrence these days it seems. Basically it's a film about 3 20 something's camping out in the woods on Dartmoor, two of which are in a relationship and the other is a "friend" of the girl, Kerry. Cue lots of shouting and paranoid jealousy, some Blair Witch style tent shaking, running through the woods screaming and a WTF ending, spoilt somewhat by the use of music over the end credits, silence would have worked better here IMO.
It also contains a scene that will make you think the film makers forgot about the style of film they were shooting, I won't give it away just in case you want to check this out for yourselves.
I recommend seeing this, however I wouldn't say it is worth a blind buy (my copy was a comp prize)
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!