View Single Post
Old 21st October 2012, 02:15 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
Its not Paul, its poor. A very tame slasher from the time when slashers had nothing new to say at all. The acting is garbage, even from Pitt who showed none of the talent that would make him a superstar.

The UK release would cost you 1p plus postage but that's a bit expensive really.

The UK version is uncut but i would have preferred a cut copy as it would have been shorter.
Actually its not that bad.

Its a cheesy 80s slasher that came in right at the tail end of the period. 1989. Cutting Class aside from Brad Pitt also had scream queen of the time Jill Scholeon and Roddy MacDowall.

Its never going to be considered a classic slasher but its far far from as bad as some say it is.

This side of the water its actually becoming a very hard and sometimes expensive find.

The worst thing this film does is coming in after a huge amount of slashers had deluged the market.

Thats just my personal opinion Paul. Watch and see for yourself.

Demdike if theres a sight I can get slasher movies for 1P please send me a link, not remotely joking, I collect horror but have a special place in my heart for this genre. Looks like our opinions on it differ but hey thats why theres movies for everyone.

Last edited by Criterion7; 21st October 2012 at 02:46 AM.