View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2012, 08:54 PM
Cult Rookie

Ah see Len was not a bad guy all the time to everyone, like Bobbie and surprisingly i found him likeable, but that is probably because Maurie Fields was a very hard person to dislike, Have not gotten to the Crave eps yet and have never really seen much of him at all, so I will reserve judgment.

Was thinking about how people didnt like Bea leaving and others leaving but I think the show would not have lasted as long if Bea never left. See I was thinking about the finale,692 and thought if Bea had of been through the whole show and they still did the same thing Rita did, It just would`nt have seemed right. Bea was the most sensitive out of her, Myra and Rita. Bea would have crumbled at the Ballinger siege for starters. Remember when she was trapped under ground and took her ages to get over it? Myra was cold, she had to be, a lot of the times and didnt seem to care or was just exhausted with her role a lot, where as Bea would get pissed off and go and play with her braille machine and stuff like that. Rita was overly carefree and was sensitive but could change gears in a flash. Just was putting Bea in Ritas shoes in 692 and found it did`nt work