View Single Post
Old 28th October 2012, 11:42 AM
Cultist

Oh god that Sarah West thing REALLY annoyed me. It was just such a crap story. Why did they have to do it so stereotypically? I mean, couldn't she have just been a regular prisoner? I know they were trying to show a little about racism but it is kinda racist to make her whole storyline revolve around her being an aboriginal....surely if they wanted to make it be about 'her' as opposed to her race, then they could have just made her a regular prisoner, instead of the nut case she was....really did not like her at all. It was like a mixture of the franky doyle story with the annoying teenaged one where they brought them in to teach turn them good kinda thing....not sure if you have reached that point but it sounds as though you must have. One of the very worst eras in the show's history was when they had them few delinquents in....was so glad that ended...lol.

Yes, the Blackmoor episodes were great...although their top dog 'roo'...what a joke! LOL. She was spoken about like she was some major tough case hahahaha....but then I suppose they only really managed to get on top with the help of the screws there so it wasn't actually them being tough that made them get TD position. Yes, it would have been great to see Margo in amongst it all, heehee. Another missed opportunity....in reality, that's where Bea should have been transferred to.

Minnie was, I agree...highly annoying, lol. Was very happy that she didn't last long!