View Single Post
Old 31st October 2012, 11:25 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
A second for Paranoia agent.

But Gantz isn't all that bad, its faithful to the manga up to a certain point then it got cancelled for being to graphic for japanese telly! The creators ended up having to create a pretty lousy ending which brought the series down.
For me those change's are what ruined it for me. It's like the original Fullmetal Alchemist series, I hated how Sloth became Edwards re-encarnated mother instead of the original construct of father, something that has now been fixed. Don't get me started on how Pride and Wrath where ****ed up! Only Lust, Gluttony and Envy where depicted correctly.
Similer occurence's for the cast of Gantz.
The animation was amazing, but the change's alienated me. Though it's hardly better than Naruto and Bleach, how they make 2 filler arc's for every cannon arc.
Do like the Zampakuto Unknow Tale's saga though. That was bad ass.

Quote:
Which paranoia agent release is it? The uk release is very briefly cut, removing a scene depicting a suicide because it was 'instructional' and clearly people can't figure out how to kill themselves so I bet it prevented tons of suicides. (SACRCASM!)
That really is BS, isn't it? It's OK to show a 14 year old's tit's on a 12 movie, but not suicide on a 15-18 tv series? Bloody BBFC.