View Single Post
Old 7th November 2012, 07:28 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn View Post
Massive buying spree over the last week, picked up a few oldies, newies and bargains!

'Never Say Never Again' (1983) The only Bond movie I didn't have,
'Don't Torture a Duckling' (1972)
'Vampyros Lesbos' (1971) Apparently uncut but I can't find any info on the BBFC website about the movie!
'The Changling' (1980) Love this movie! The scene with the ball and the stairs sent shivers down my spine when I first saw it!
'Island of Death' (1976) Artwork grabbed me
'The Beyond' (1981) Again Artwork grabbed me
'It Came From Beneath the Sea' (1955) Never seen it
'20 Million Miles to Earth' (1957) A movie I've love since seeing it as a kid!
'Seconds Apart' (2011) Bluray going cheap 2 for £5 at Thats Entertainment
'Prowl' (2010) Bluray going cheap 2 for £5 at Thats Entertainment
'Husk' (2010) Bluray going cheap 2 for £5 at Thats Entertainment
'Fertile Ground' (2010) Bluray going cheap 2 for £5 at Thats Entertainment plus artwork grabbed me.
'Glory' (1989) Bluray upgrade from DVD
'Mountain of the Cannibal God' (1978) Got this after I read somewhere on this forum that the best version availble was the Vipco flipper disc.
'Skinwalkers' (2006) Artwork
'Witchfinder General' (1968) Special Edition
'X-Rental Boxset':
'Mainiac Cop' (1988)
'The Cheerleaders' (1973) errmmmm Artwork 'Cough!'
'Revenge of the Cheerleaders' (1976) It was in the same box as the above movie! (Honest!)
'McBain' (1991)
'Penitentiary' (1979)
'Penitentiary II' (1982) Was a little worried when I opened the box and found only one disc, Penitentiary! The sequel is included on the disc as an extra!
50 Movie Mega Pack: Hollywood Classics 12 flipper discs with some movies I've heard of 'The Most dangerous Game' and some I've never heard of 'Chandu on the magic Island' I don't know how complete these movies are are but it was a bargain second hand!
Nice haul Joshua!