View Single Post
Old 24th May 2009, 03:49 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

The Beyond/Beyond The Door/Door To Silence/Silence...I Kill You/You & I/I Monster/Monster House/House/House By The Cemetery/Cemetery Man/Man Thing/Thing from The Grave/Grave Tales/Tales Of Death/Death Becomes her/Her last Day/Day of the Dead/Dead Next Door/Door Into Darkness/Darkness Falls/Falls an Angel/Angel Heart/Heart of Evil/Evil Dead/Dead Of Night/Night of the Living Dead/Dead and Buried/Buried Alive/Alive/ Alive Mind/Mind Of The Devil/Devil Rides Out/Out of the Blue/Blue Eyes/Eyes of a stranger/Stranger In The Night/Night Of The Demon/Demons/Demons Of The Mind/Mind Ripper/Ripper II: The Sick House/House Upon the Hill/Hills Have Eyes/Eyes of Evil/Evil Inside/Inside THE Beast/Beast Must Die/ Die Monster Die/Die Hard/Hard Days Night/Night My Dear/Dear Diary/Diary of The Dead/Dead and Gone/Gone with The Wind/Wind through The Mountain/Mountain Of The Cannibal God/God Told Me To/To Sir With Love/Love Me Tender/Tender Touch/Touch Of Death/Death Wish/ Wish Baby/Baby Blues/Blues Brothers/Brother's Grimm/Grim Weekend/Weekend at Horror House/House That Dripped Blood/Blood Feast/Feast/Feast Of Flesh/Flesh For Frankenstein/Frankenstein Created Woman/Woman In Black/Black Christmas/Christmas Evil/Evil Below/Below Ground/Ground so Soft/Soft For Digging/Digging up a Corpse/Corpse Bride/Bride Of Dracula/Dracula Loves Blood/Blood Mother/Mother of Tears/Tears Of The Sun/Sun Devil/Devil In The Flesh/Flesh Eating Mothers/Mothers Day/Day of the Dead/Dead Children/Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things/Things that go bump in the Night/Night Camp/Camp Rock/Rock Place/Place where you Don't/Don't go in the woods alone/Alone in the Dark/Dark City/City of The Living Dead/Dead Calm

Last edited by Gold6082; 25th May 2009 at 12:57 PM.