View Single Post
Old 16th November 2012, 12:36 PM
Cultist

I have just finished volume 16 (UK boxsets) and could Meg have gone through any more drama? every single problem that COULD happen to her DID happen to her, and that low pitched moaning she's always doing, whats with that?? i understand that they like to flesh out a character, but it verges on stupidity with Meg... anything that happens to the women, Meg has to get involved with, whether its being hypnotized, bashed, poisoned or bitten by a snake, she's always lurking there. how many times has she been knocked unconscious with some object upside the head? she'd be suffering permanent brain damage by now...

She was bad as an officer, WORSE as a Social worker (especially after all her preaching to Jean Vernon) and even WORST as a prisoner! and i still maintain that what she does to Joan is like classroom bullying, no wonder Joan cant stand her! - and anytime Joan tries to be compassionate, Meg launches at her with her self righteous, obnoxious attitude...

Meg would make number 1 on my hated list if it wasn't for the time she was hypnotized - lol, then she was fun and that just about saves her.... - sometimes there were worse characters like mother Vivian for example but at least she was short lived (not short enough i could argue) but 692 episodes of Meg is more than enough to drive me (and I'm only on ep 512)

this is all just my opinion tho, i know lots of people think she's the fabulous! each to their own!

JL