Thread: Ryno Vs Davo
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2012, 04:16 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@OnTheInside View Post
Having said that, her hair style was NOTHING on Queen Erica's!
Jeez, yes! Erica's hair was solid as a rock - it would take more than a hurricane to even make it quiver. How much of that hole in the Ozone layer they used to go on about in the 80s was down to the hairspray used on ED.

I can't remember who said it but one of the other cast in one of the extras or commentaries made a comment about Erica's hair being just like Margaret Thatcher, and how right they were.

The actress Patsy King was way younger than Erica seemed to be - and that was pretty obvious during the kidnapping storyline where those anti-prison idealists were holding Erica out at the beach-house - seeing her run away from her captors across the beach in some kind of jumpsuit, she just looked so youthful.

As for who is better - Erica or Ann - it is a very hard choice and I just can't call it - I think they were both pretty equal in most way - they were equally fair, equally flawed, equally confident, equally idealist. They only really differed in their backgrounds and social standing - Erica was more upper-class.

Neither of them were my favourite Governor, though - I know he was only in the chair for a short time, but Bob Moran gets my award for best Gov.