View Single Post
Old 20th November 2012, 06:25 PM
Cultist

G'DAY! I'm Lucy, also from Aberdeenshire in Scotland and the one responsible for Jamie-Leigh's addiction...a very proud achievement I must say! LOL!

My FAVES -

Favorite Gov: Very difficult choice but Ann Reynolds! I absolutely adore Erica too, though! :P

Favorite Top Dog: I love all the long term TDs...my favourites change from day to day really but Rita, Bea and Myra are the best!

Favorite Screw: Vinegar!

Favorite Antagonist: Margo, Kate, Noelene, Eve, and most of all....LOU!

Favorite overall: Jeepers...difficult choice...it's a draw between a few... Lou Kelly, Pixie Mason, Bea Smith, Rita Connors, Myra Desmond, Vera Bennet, Coleen Powell, Kate Petersen...

Most Hated : Without a shadow of a doubt, DOREEEN! Closely followed by Phil Cleary and Pippa Reynolds!!!

I first saw the show as a child but was never allowed to watch so it has only been as an adult that I have been allowed to indulge in this wonderful piece of TV. I am rather obsessed to say the least...I believe the show to be the best character driven show in the history of television...I do not care that it is over 30 years old, the show is simply, superb! I really cannot wait to get a chance to attend some of the events that happen regularly...I don't know what I will say when I meet some of these legends!

HELLO FELLOW BLOCKIES!