View Single Post
Old 27th November 2012, 04:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Come on everyone, the poster won't be included in the standard blu-ray. We could go around in circles all day here. If you really want a poster, then cancel your order and get one of the other editions. Not being harsh, but it's the only solution now.
Couldn't agree more, same goes for Paul saying it's like the Demons comic all over again.
At the end of the day, like has already been mentioned, the poster was an after thought and really nothing more than a bonus addition to an already promising looking set, I highly doubt that it's inclusion was the main reason why people decided to pre-order. I'm with Daemonia on this and am extremely happy to be finally getting a decent full uncut version of ZFE as a standalone release here in the UK, and as much as I like the BU edition (and was lucky enough to own it a few days before release), this for me is shaping up to be the definitive version Fulci's classic.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!