View Single Post
Old 6th December 2012, 12:57 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
I didn't know about this...film...until Hawk's post so I did a bit of investigating and it seems there's been quite a phenomenon going on behind my sleeping back ! I've been watching some of this online and jeez this one is a real howler, just terrible ! I don't think I'd spend a cent on this film but happily the whole thing is up on youtube. Incidentally, I've been seeing the pic below for ages now around the Web and it was driving me nuts whose ugly mug was steering back me - looks to me like Hugh Grant after suffering some paralyzing stroke - now that I know it's the auteur of The Room I can rest easy...

It's truly a marvelous experience to watch. It's not that it's just badly shot and acted (and often dubbed) but the whole 'story' is such a mess with plot strands opening then being quickly forgotten about and with one character disappearing halfway through the film only to be seemingly replaced by a different character who serves the same purpose. There are so many quotable lines too.