View Single Post
Old 17th December 2012, 01:40 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
Yeah that was me, but I wasnt really making fun of it, it was more of an example of a film that just wouldnt fit, because I was using it as an example of similar suggestions over in the Scream Factory thread at blu-ray.com.

It's a fantastic film, and I would love it on blu ray, but Scream Factory so far has been a predominantly 80's & 70's brand, with films with big cult followings, and I don't think that Session 9 really has that big of a following for a Collectors Edition (Which the person was asking for), or even that much to talk about for special features.

It wouldn't have a problem fitting in the Arrow collection, as Arrow have released more recent films in their collection, which probably don't have a following, like Blood Feast 2, Pervert and the Fantastic Factory collection.

But yes, it could definitely use a special edition anywhere, as it's a great film, but it probably wouldn't fit in certain labels.
Ah ok..see that's where I mixed it up got Arriw confused with Scream Factory. My bad on that one.

Actually that would fit in pretty good with Arrow.

I gotta admit I never understood Arrow releasing either Pervert or Blood Feast 2. Will I guess with the Russ Meyer set I can kinda see why Pervert was released by them.

Now as for calling me rude..tsk tsk..that was already dealt with an apologized for by me..so bad form starting it up again.

I've been to the Shameless Facebook page