View Single Post
Old 18th December 2012, 04:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I think I've posted this elsewhere, possibly last Christmas. Anyway, when I was 14 I asked my parents for a denim jacket, Christmas morning I unwrapped what I thought was going to be a fantastic jacket to make me the envy of all my hard rocking compadres, instead it was what can only be described as a girls denim jacket, complete with floral patterns down the sleeves and a hideous turquoise lining! I almost burst into tears right there and then, even more so when my mum said I wouldn't be able to tell once it got mucky, because obviously 14 year old boys roll around in mud all day! She did exchange it for a more appropriate jacket, which I loved and wore until it fell apart at the seems, but I never forgave my mum for this and still bring it up now, I mean come on, even though I had shoulder length hair, a girls jacket was never going to look good, she is foreign though ha ha
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!