View Single Post
Old 30th December 2012, 09:04 AM
Cultist in Training

fyi, someone over at AVF looked at the disc in detail and the missing footage isn't on the disc at all looking at the mt2s files so the claim that it's a branching error can be ruled out

as for being anal about the missing footage. I'm not being anal otherwise i would of got my pitchfork out but not being funny but if this was The Dark Knight Rises or something similar, i'm pretty sure people would be up in arms. sorry if i am a fan of the film and i want the BEST presentation of it in my collection (after living with cut to shred VHS, shoddy looking DVD's and Laserdiscs over the years) and i have said a few times that Arrow certainly have delivered the goods (compared to the BU release) but with this minor issue of the clipping of the opening shot. Why i'm getting flamed for this on these boards i have no idea. but i'm waiting for a response from Arrow just like Stephen.

there was an issue with the UK Avengers BD if people remember that ended up on watchdog because it was censored and the fans got their pitchforks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBPirEA8IE