View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2013, 09:59 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
Now if it had been 6 seconds of a scene where characters spoke or in the middle of the hospital siege then fine, i'm sure more of us would have noticed sooner, even my short sightedness would have dug out the BU BD and checked. But no, it's 6 seconds of a ship. Big whoop. Will our live's feel more completewhen we have seen the missing 6 seconds restored, 6 seconds in which a camera pan's out? Will we really miss it that much? I won't, I know it's there, and there's nothing worth getting angry about. It's 6 seconds showing the hull of a ship. Am I the only one who thinks some people are blowing this out of proportion? It was a mistake, very human yes, they should have noticed, but at least it occures at a time when, thank christ, nothing is happening.
It's a mistake and it should be rectified. Doesn't matter if anything important is happening or not. They messed it up, pure and simple. It's that kind of complacency that will make them think the next time they make a mistake, however minor, people will just shrug their shoulders and accept it.