View Single Post
Old 4th January 2013, 10:27 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
For cult stuff, BB isnt that great. (not unless you get lucky in the pre-owned bins, I got some real bargains through trade in) But for the bigger stuff its good. A lot of major chart blu's at £13.99 on pre-order. Also its rare that people check the pre-owned games for rarities and some bargains can be had there as well.

I think rental is on the way out, but BB to their credit have been making an effort to link the stores to online so customers can return their rents to stores and get discounts/freebies in store as well.
I bought my first ever copies of House By the Cemetery(cut Vipco DVD), Demons and Demons 2(platinum collection DVDs) and Zombie Flesh Eaters 2(Vipco DVD) from the Halifax BB store, all brand new.

Yeah, what with Lovefilm and Netflix available for a relatively small subs charge, rental from stores is slowly on it's way out. I'll admit I haven't been a member in Blockbusters for years because I use Lovefilm and the main library in town has a pretty good selection of the stuff I want, including a massive Horror section full of Shameless/Arrow/Anchor Bay etc titles
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!