Thread: Show Us Yours!
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2013, 11:14 PM
Cultist

Send a message via AIM to THE MAYOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Cheers, the big win still eludes me unfortunately. I used to have some cracking tapes, a few really obscure things as well. Basically as a teenager, every year i'd go down south to stay with relatives and spend ALL my cash at car boots, second hand stores ect on VHS, had mad stuff like the origional palace big box of basket case, the origional palace release of the killer, the origional turkey shoot and the legendary scaremaker (aka girls night out) with hal holbrook.

Weirdest tape I ever found was some alleged 'horror' movie called the hitch hike (not the david hess film) which was a really low budget 50 minute thing shot in the 70's which was basically two women getting raped by hitchhikers for the entire length of the film, pretty disgusting but I've not heard of anyone who has ever seen it since.

hmmmm i've not heard of "the hitch hike" either i'll have to do some investigating. i'm very good at tracking down films, i like a challenge and this sounds like a good one to have a go at.
sounds like you had some real classics, i love car boot sales but nowadays you don't see any vhs or star wars or anything good for that matter.

i did a carboot sale last year i was selling off some records (i still have loads if anyone is interested)
there was nothing there it was just filled with crap lol heres a vid and some pics
boot sale 001.jpg

boot sale 002.jpg