View Single Post
Old 8th January 2013, 08:06 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGunnar Hansen View Post
They should at least be issuing free discs to anyone who ordered through them - how can they possibly be abusing the replacement offer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by antmumford View Post
I've been observing this thread for a while and kept my opinion to myself but news that we as consumers have to pay for their mistake is absolutely disgusting and totally uncalled for, who do they think they are to get away with that?

Especially as they have record of everyone who has purchased their limited edition or used their site to purchase the other versions. It's just not on at all.

God I'm so angry right now and I don't ever get angry
Exactly this. I bought the LE slipcase from their site. They have records. They know who I am and exactly what I bought and where it was shipped.

There is no way in hell anyone who ordered direct should be expected to pay. To be honest nobody else should, but I can see how it could be abused if bought elsewhere. I also bought a steely from Amazon. I'm not expecting this to be replaced, but I'm damn sure expecting the one bought from themselves to be replaced free of charge.

Email going off to them now explaining this fact. I demand a replacement and I will not be paying for it.

I fear this could quite easily be the end of Arrow.