View Single Post
Old 8th January 2013, 08:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tele1962 View Post
OK this is going to get me flamed i know...........i have just pre ordered the replacement for £5. The reason i am going to give is this, i think IMHO that Arrow might be struggling and basically can not afford to replace these discs without them getting in real financial trouble and at the cost of jobs and one of the last great indi labels if this spreads further. Just my opinion but i am going to support them as i love film of this type and i would hate to loose it.

As i say this is IMHO.
No offence mate but imho this is the very reason consumers get shat on these days because the companies think they can get away it where people will fall for any old sob story and that we should all be grateful to this wonderful company who are selling us these films.

What is the actual cost of a replacement Blu-ray to this company, I'm not sure but I will be willing to bet it's nowhere near a fiver.

Hopefully someone will send them a challenge using the Sale of Goods Act because I refuse to be held to ransom by the threat of their staff losing jobs or them going under, the sympathy card doesn't work on me, sorry about that.