View Single Post
Old 10th January 2013, 07:09 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
Erm....that was me. And it was aimed squarely at Eugene. Sorry if I offended you Pete, that was never my intention. My apologies.

My meaning was not whether it bothered people or not but because people were saying it doesn't matter. As I've said, it really doesn't bother me that it's missing, but I do think it matters. That would be like someone putting out one of my songs with the first six seconds missing. It might not bother most people, but it would bother me and it would matter that my work was being compromised. That's all I was trying to convey. Once again, I apologise if I offended anyone here with my comments.
I fully agree with what you said. The problem with communicating opinions and ideas on a forum is wrong choice of word ect can cause a lot of unintentional offence. Your right, It dosent bother me, I didnt even notice until someone pointed it out and i've seen the movie dozens of times previously. But a fault is a fault and if people want the disc replaced they should get it.