View Single Post
Old 17th January 2013, 10:47 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
For any members here interested in acquiring the L&H 'suitcase' set it may be worth checking out your nearest HMV. Last Saturday Gateshead's branch had this collection on sale for £22.50 due to the company's current 25% off marked price promo.

A very nice result imo considering this release was originally priced at £100.00 then reduced to £30.00. The above outlet had a pile of these sets all with a blue 'X' sticker denoting the £25% off deal and when i took my copy to the till the sales assistant scanned said release through at £30.00. I subsequently pointed out my purchase was part of the promo and therefore eligible for the 25% off discount to which the employee replied "This shouldn't be part of it as it's a sale item.". Still, she offset the relevant deduction and i was most pleased with such a bargain as i'd been after this set for a good while but kept on delaying buying it. I'm glad i held out now considering the saving i made!
Good spot, I've only seen 1 or 2 of their films and I've always wanted to have that set. Will have to check my local although I'm still peeved that I have £60 in vouchers to use but can't

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html