View Single Post
Old 19th January 2013, 10:51 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
Amazon and Ebay are good and sometimes Charity Shops, although with Charity shops you mostly find Jim Reeves LPs. There is also a second hand record store just around the corner from where and i know the owner so he does me deals on some.

i've got a few more to post...
Mmyeahh tbh I prefer to hunt around record/charity shops for what I want, normally soul/jazz/funk or whatever, usually tends to be cheaper and more fun occasionally do go online though. Just seems that in nearly 10 years of collecting I've barely seen any decent soundtracks on the shelves. Constantly on the lookout but I think all I've managed to find is 2 copies of Fistful of Dollars and Few Dollars More, magnificent 7 and Walter Carlos' Clockwork Orange score. Strange

The charity shops are always worth a look though! Picked up some absolute gems in the past, and picked up this one in my local cancer research earlier today popsike.com - ELLA FITZGERALD UK LP LET NO MAN WRITE MY EPITAPH - auction details

Just went and had a look turns out I've got Mel Brooks' To Be or Not to Be, Ninja Turtles, Sword in the Stone and Jungle book too

Last edited by harryd; 19th January 2013 at 11:14 PM.