View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2013, 05:48 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
EDIT. You know, i'm just going to stop bringing up controversial topics in a movie I see. If I don't like it, or how it is handled, I won't say as such. Clearly some people are touchy about it for one reason or another, and frankly IDK why or how. I'm here to post my opinions on a film, and in some cases these movies will deal with theme's that are debatable, like in Ken Park. Wether these are handled well or not should be a source of disccusion. All i said was that I felt the theme's of Incest, rape and dissfunctional families was handled very poorly in this film and left a very nasty taste in my mouth. That is all I said, and for some reason other people started to chime in accusing me of this and that which are quite taken away from how I really feel. So please, all i'm asking is that we drop this sensless argument and just make up. We will always have different opinions on subjects such as the aformentioned, we must learn to all live with that.

And on the topic of my poor grammer. I has Asbergers. I'm not blaming my condition for the issue, just that i'm terribly sorry if it is an inconvenience. I'll will not use a spell check as I consider that as an insult to the fact I have a condition, why should I need something other's do not or at least for other reasons. You may call me petty, but IDK. That's just the way it is so take it or leave it.

Back on topic i'll be watching Oedipus Rex tonight and The Last Stand on friday, so expect a double review then.
Hence the comment on poor grammar, There isnt one person on here who at some point writes with mistakes irrelivent of what it is capital letters spelling etc a lot of peoples English and grammar in writting especialy mine has a lot of mistakes but does it realy matter its only on a friendly forum it isnt a English and writting test,