View Single Post
Old 26th January 2013, 12:42 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Everyone has different opinions, if we all liked the same stuff it would be boring on here. There is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion and if people don't agree with it, then so be it.
There's no need to turn it into a personal attack
I agree i find sometimes people take other people opinions as a personal insult or assault on them when sometimes its not its meant to be a friendly forum and to which most times it is, I just think that from time to time people shouldnt take other people comments to heart or to serious and dont need to be insulting back..Ive lost count the amount of times ive made comments people have disagreed made a comment and then said like dont take it personaly or im sorry if you take it the wrong way.
I dont just think people are giving their opinion and everyone can do that without the insults.
The world would be a load of rubbish and dull and boring if we all liked the same and thought the same...I cant stand heavy metal and thrash music think its awful but doesnt mean someone else cant and i think they are wrong for doing it each to their own ..
There one thing i hate is when people start going down that line and then beginning a personal attack and insults because then it start to ruin things and the forum when it can be all avoided..