View Single Post
Old 25th June 2009, 02:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I have all 692 Aus Volumes But I will be buying The Edna pearson episodes "IF" the Uk release gets that far as we do not have that law meaning said eps will be cut.

The Uk seem to be slow and have no fixed release schedule Like once a month etc Like Aus did, with the over hanging uncertainty for the Uk buyers of getting anymore even if so not all.

I picked up a copy in HMV today and looked at it, I am glad to see the artwork on The Uk Volume 2 is now releveant to episodes inside.

Uk Vol 1 had pictures of the freak In The great fire Joan don't even come into it till Ep 287 & the fire 326!!, hardly useful to episodes 1-32

Anyway I noticed on Uk Vol 2 Jean Vernon which is relevent Eps 47-52, and Doreen's bloody Nose after Bea clouts her, For thoose who do not have the Aus set like myself, I recommend The Uk set 2, It contains some great episodes including the arrival Of Fletch,Po Face & Judy Nunn (Ailsa Stewart) Playing Joyce martin and that Excellent Troublesome Money Storyline that runs from 40-47