View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2013, 06:50 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
OK!

Future Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, Frank and Rupert. You are almost certainly a psychopath. Therefore, the best piece of advice I can give you is...

Stay away from the quiet, shy, unassuming, bookish girl in the corner, who has no friends. Do not play any practical jokes on her, and do nothing to humiliate her in any way. She might look like an easy kill, but she is really a boy who was brought up as a girl, and therefore she is even more of a twisted sicko than you are, and you WILL end up paying for your actions at the end

Additionally...

Stay away from the quiet, shy, unassuming, bookish boy in the corner, who has no friends. Do not play any practical jokes on him, and do nothing to humiliate him in any way. He might look like an easy kill, but he is really a girl who was brought up as a boy, and therefore he is even more of a twisted sicko than you are, and you WILL end up paying for your actions at the end

In fact, future Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, Frank and Rupert, be nice to people, and then you will live to well past the end of the movie!

Start making daisy chains or pressing flowers instead
****in' hell! Only two pages in and already a Sleepaway Camp reference! Score!

DVD and BD collection