View Single Post
Old 13th February 2013, 03:48 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Because of being unemployed and skint i cant afford to buy films.
But when i was in cex other day just browsing and looking at what i wish i could buy i saw Death Tube for £1 so i thought this looks interesting its only a quid..By god it was a pound wasted what a god damn awful film..
One of those where the concept was a good one and cant help thinking it could have been done so much better, The acting was terrible not one likeable character so couldnt care less who lived or died, And what the hell was with the Character behind the killings must be the worst ever in any film in the history of films, It was like a really bad pokemon reject seeking revenge on the people who rejected him, and as for the other bear characters its like as if pudsey bear and his relatives have made their debut film in there spare time between raising cash for children in need, As if the film wasnt bad enough to begin with when they where all released from their rooms the films went so downhill it actualy become embarrasing to even watch...Such a god damn awful and terrible film that even the horror channel would probably be embarrased to show it and worst thing is they went on to make a sequel.
I feel your pain along with a few others on here too Death Tube is awful