View Single Post
Old 17th February 2013, 08:37 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I'll always be grateful to Arrow for introducing me to this place. I've bought their releases for a while but it was only within the last year that I noticed their 'join the community at cult-labs' spiel. So I did.

I don't post much, but I've gotten so many awesome recommendations of this site and I lurk every day. I don't have a Facebook account, I have no intention of signing up either. I'm not sure 'Facebook' is an appropriate tool for a company like Arrow, especially if it means leaving a place like this, where people have a genuine passion for the genre. While 'horror' might of become mainstream within the past ten years, the films that Arrow and Shameless release are aimed at a certain audience, an audience that will always remain 'niche'. The grass isn't always greener, sometimes it's full of idiots on facebook.

I'll still buy Arrow, even 'Boat-gate' wouldn't change that, but their greatest gift to me is leading me to this place. Until I found this place I didn't know that 'The Strange Vice Of Mrs Wardh' was out on region 2 DVD (cheers Shameless), so God bless 'em.

I almost feel sorry for them.