View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2013, 06:31 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
I have three dreams that i will never forget as long as i live.

The first is when i was running through fields and forests being chased by people on horse back. At one point i fell to the ground and they caught up with me. I remember feeling the pain in my sleep of being whipped across my back and when i turned around it was Tina Turner on the horse whipping me

The second i was sitting the the baby seat of a shopping trolley not as a kid but as an adult and Mr T was pushing me around the supermarket shopping

The third i was asleep and woke up to the smell of sausages being cooked and when i went into my kitchen my father was feeding a black kid the sausages but he was wearing a paper mask of a black man. My girlfriend at the time woke me up all freaked out because she said i was laughing my head off in my sleep.
They're brilliant, they should be made into a film really. Proper Lynch style too. That last one really made me laugh

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html