View Single Post
Old 14th March 2013, 07:11 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
Are you going to buy it for us all?
I don't know about that, but I could personally see to it being uploaded to a site like youtube if necessary.

Quote:
The 80s might not have fashion going for it but looking at this poll and making a list brings one thing to mind, it was a great decade for horror, in fact I'd rate all on the 100 so far, as an oldie I saw most at the cinema so great times, roll on the 70s poll, and well done to jiraffejustin, good job.
Thanks! I enjoy these lists maybe more than anybody else. Thanks to everybody that voted. I would love to run as many of these lists as you guys wanna do. If there's any interest in another list after the 70s, I'll run that one as well. After the 70s, would you guys want to do another decade of horror, or would you guys want to do a genre/sub-genre list? I was thinking slasher or zombie maybe. Obviously that would be a little down the road, but I'm always thinking about which one we could do next, I think these lists work as an excellent tool for people who might not have seen as much. I know it has given me a longer watchlist.