View Single Post
Old 10th May 2013, 07:48 AM
Cult Addict

I'm just in a situation right now where its hard to justify the 17-18 quid marketplace prices for scream factory blu-rays when a cheaper qood quality UK release might be just around the corner. FROM BEYOND cost me 13.99 with free postage from the uk, i've seen the scream factory disc and theres no difference in quality. Back in the day I had a job to go to i'd have happily double dipped but now titles like lifeforce i'm waiting for the uk release and The burning might get bought a few months or so down the line if no uk edition shows signs of materialisng (as I did with terror train.) Realistically I can only afford one major title (ie over a tenner) a month if I want to keep the lights on and food in the fridge.

Please noone think i'm having a go at scream factory, I like the titles I have a lot (they live, terror train, phantasm 2, the island and halloween 2+3) their excellent quality. But then so are the second sight and arrow releases and some of the money I spend on them goes into the uk treasury in the form of tax and national insurance.